Well, I’m not sure if I should call it a pizza, lahvosh or a quesadilla or something else, but last night for dinner, I made up my own version of an asparagus and swiss cheese lahvosh.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place a homemade whole wheat tortilla on a pizza pan
- Top with grilled asparagus, and some cooked onions and tomatoes. The onions and tomatoes were cooked with a random assortment of spices that had a Mexican and Italian flavor. Improvise!
- Shred swiss cheese on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Bake for about 10 minutes, just enough to melt the cheese.
This was kind of messy to eat. I couldn’t pick it up without the toppings falling off, so I ended up eating it with a fork. Nonetheless, it tasted good and was a very quick dinner to throw together.