Honey Soy Sauce Broiled Salmon
I found this recipe on the web since I was hungry for salmon. It has a nice Asian flavor that I enjoyed.
It was a fast and easy meal to make and one that I will definitely serve again.
Honey-Soy Broiled Salmon
- 1 scallion, minced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger (I used powdered since that is what I had on hand)
- 1 pound center-cut salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 4 portions
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds, (I left these off)
Whisk scallion, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and ginger in a medium bowl until the honey is dissolved. Place salmon in a sealable plastic bag, add 3 tablespoons of the sauce and refrigerate; let marinate for 15 minutes. Reserve the remaining sauce.
Preheat broiler. Line a small baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
Transfer the salmon to the pan, skinned-side down. (Discard the marinade.) Broil the salmon 4 to 6 inches from the heat source until cooked through, 6 to 10 minutes. Drizzle with the reserved sauce and garnish with sesame seeds.
Comments are closed.